Thursday, September 29, 2016

LuLaRoe, Here I Come!


Messy Messy Fail - I've been to what my local peeps will understand as Tiny Tops (a Tops Friendly Markets in our neighborhood that's really small, hence the name) a total of three days in a row.  Nothing like forgetting a VITAL pantry item at every trip - first it was milk, then I realized we needed bread, then the third and final trip for peanut butter.  The cashiers were laughing at me.

Tidy Victory - While at Tiny Tops - my 2nd visit - I came across a 50% off bin FULL of E.L.F. Makeup which I happen to like!  I scored a tube of mascara, a baked blush, two other blush palettes and a purple cream eye shadow crayon (complimentary to my green eyes) for a $1.50 each!  So far I've only tried the baked blush and I REALLY like it, gives off a nice glow!  Did you know I have a blush obsession?  You can read about that here :)  




In case you haven't seen it on my FB page, Twitter or Instagram accounts, you are now reading the words of one of LuLaRoe's newest consultants - ME!

This all started back in March with my review of the LuLaRoe leggings.  Check out that post if you want to know more about what LuLaRoe is all about!

Many people have helped, encouraged and influenced me along this path - you know who you are and I truly thank you!

I never thought I would be doing something of this nature - direct sales for goodness sake - I'm just a wife and mom who teaches public school orchestra!  But with this opportunity, I hope to create opportunities for myself and my family that could not have possibly been a reality for us otherwise.

That being said, if you are interested in shopping from my LuLaRoe inventory, join me on my Facebook group LuLaRoe Katie Derrenbacher  where I will be posting items for sale, multi-consultant sales where I will be posting items and general information and updates about the latest!

I'll also try to keep this post updated with my latest local popups will be taking place.

Such as my LOCAL and ONLINE launches this weekend!!!!

Join me as I introduce my LuLaGoodies to you - my local ladies - for first dibs!

Thank you in advance and be sure to stop by - I will be having the ULTIMATE giveaway at my local launch!  :)




On one final note, I would like to share something that made me smile.....

I truly believe that WHOMEVER is up there/out there shows us that we are important with small signs throughout our lives.

Throughout the process of signing up to be a LuLaRoe consultant I wondered if I was doing the right thing.  Was this going to flop?  Was I going to fail and have wasted all this time and money?

I got a sign when my initial inventory came last week and I opened up my first box of leggings to see what kinds of patterns I had received. 

This pair was one of the first that I grabbed out of the box.


Now I've only been paying attention since February, but this is the first pair of dragonfly leggings I've ever seen.

Thanks for making me smile and letting me know Whoever You Are..............

I've got this!





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave