Saturday, June 25, 2016

Great Ideas for the 4th of July Roundup with the Blog Friends



Messy Messy Fail - I had concerts right up until the last week of school, which meant my classrooms definitely did not get cleaned up in time.  

Tidy Victory - Therefore, I spent my first day of summer vacation in my classroom purging, recycle and clearing everything so that the custodians could do a thorough deep cleaning over the summer.  And it only took 3.5 hours - #winning!



Happy Independence Day!




On behalf of myself and the Blog Friends, we would like to wish you all the happiest 4th of July with your friends and family!  To help you celebrate, here are some great ideas to use for the holiday.  Simply click on the image or the 
corresponding link below.

Cooking with Carlee Family Around the Table Love My Messy Messy Mess Love My Messy Messy Mess Love My Messy Messy Mess Cooking with Carlee Family Around the Table Cooking with Carlee Image Map









Red White & Blue Trifle from Love My Messy Messy Mess


This patriotic roundup was brought to you by the following Blog Friends (click on their face to be directed to their blog home page):

Image Map

Enjoy as we celebrate our great country - Happy 4th of July!