Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Favorite Shots

Messy Messy Fail - I find it very irritating when I buy a product and it does not work properly (see this post).  I don't care if I paid $100.00 or .01 - it should work as it's supposed to.  So when I bought this sponge holder by Interdesign and one of the suction cups was so cockeyed that it would not properly adhere to the sink, I tossed the whole thing in a plastic bag and hung it on the doorknob so I wouldn't forget to return it.  Four months later, there it still hangs.

Tidy Victory - Both of my daycare provider's two sons (who are about 3-4 years apart) enlisted in the army this past spring.  Both of her sons were around my boys at daycare as she runs her business out of her home.  To show our appreciation to them, I had the toddler make cards to send to them at their current station.  I think it's very important to show our appreciation for those who have chosen to serve our country, and not just during patriotic holidays by at any time.  They need to know that their sacrifices and commitment does not go unnoticed.



Photo taken at Hidden Bench Winery in Beamsville, ON with my Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX100V
























Five Minutes for Mom